LH 151: A Peek Into A Farm Fresh Life
In this episode, host Theresa Loe has someone interview HER about her own farm fresh lifestyle. Guest interviewer, Bev Ross, digs deep to find out how Theresa juggles an urban homestead, the podcast, teaching courses, her family and a restoration heirloom orchard project.
You will learn:
- What sparked Theresa's interest in the farm fresh lifestyle
- How she grows food on just 1/10th of an acre in Los Angeles
- What unusual veggies she has growing (sources in show notes)
- Why she's restoring an heirloom orchard in Northern California
- How she became a canning expert
- How she helps other "how-to" entrepreneurs grow their own businesses
- What it takes to put together a typical episode of this podcast
- Different ways we can make our days more productive
- And so much more...
As always, you can go to www.LivingHomegrown.com/151 to get a links and resources of everything mentioned (including the unusual veggies). You'll also find a full transcript of the show.
This episode was brought to you by Theresa's Living Homegrown Institute - which is her membership site where you get full access to a whole library of masterclasses to help you live a farm fresh lifestyle without the farm. Go to LivingHomegrown.com/PATH for her free PDF Success Path.